Bas // My Nigga Just Made Bail (feat. J. Cole)
IS TIME MOVING FASTER OR AM I JUST BECOMING MORE AWARE OF HOW SHORT A YEAR REALLY IS BECAUSE CHRIST ITS ALREADY JULY
Your years are getting shorter proportionally to your life. Every day, you’ve been alive more than you were a year before.
A year for a 1 year old is their WHOLE LIFE and a year for a 5 year old is 1/5th of their life. Your fractions just keep getting smaller, making your years seem shorter.
For the Summer:
- Apply to jobs/internships.
- Get in shape.
- Renew my Disneyland Pass.
- Learn how to swim.
- Learn how to surf.
- Try to go to the beach for one whole week.
- Learn how to code/program.
- Go to Vegas with my friends.
- Go bar-hopping from LA to SD.
- Go on another road trip.
- OC Fair/DTLA Night Market/626 Night Market.
- Spontaneous trips to LA/SD.
- Brush up on my piano chops.
- Get back in running shape and run a 5k.
For my last year of college:
- Study hard.
- Wake up earlier.
- Get relevant work experience.
- Get involved with my major (Psychology & Social Behavior) and minors (Public Health and Asian American Studies).
- Get involved in a start-up.
- If able to, try out for a dance team/singing group. #zotzotzot
- Rush a fraternity (for the full “college” experience).
- Re-involve myself with “true” community service.
- Apply for Asian Am Independent Study, research proposal, or University Studies to teach a class.
- Go back to church.
- Learn how to dunk.
- Go to a live concert.
- Attend a UCI basketball/baseball game.
- Start writing, or at the very least, chronicle my possibly last year of formal education.
- Go to either EDC/Nocturnal/Escape/Hard Summer/etc.
- 365-a-day boba blog?
- Spartan Run/Tough Mudder.
- Do the ropes course at the ARC.
What my fortune cookie this morning said:
Happy Summer 2014!